Greenlight Environmental Consultancy Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Greenlight Environmental Consultancy Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th October 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including an email address and phone number.
- Other information relevant to providing quotations (e.g. site name and postcode).
What we do with the information we gather
Greenlight Environmental Consultancy Limited requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Your information will be collected for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interest.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, or send you promoitional information about third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please fill in our contact form by clicking here.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible by clicking here. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.